CLICK HERE TO OPEN NAV BAR
Ltherapeutic.com

Welcome to my blog. The goal of this site is to pretty much have fun while sharing my knowledge of health and financial, physical, spiritual, and environmental wellness. I invite you to make your comments and enjoy the resources you will find here. I don't claim to know it all so I do look forward to learning from you as well.

February 15, 2005

One blessing after another

It is so interesting just how often great things happen in my life and they go ignored and I look at the next day as if the world were against me, and low and behold the same thing happens, things go my way, for the most part.

The bible says in John 1:16, “From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.” Like me many people are not always aware of this. We sometimes pay no attention to the fact that God has provided for our needs and desires. I am learning how grateful I should be for the fact that God just keeps on giving regardless of whether we notice it or not. God does not give with conditions. He gives to us and blesses us because of his grace. My prayer is that we will grow in our awareness of God and his grace.

I hope that the things I share on this site will be both inspiring and fun. Have an open mind and an open heart.


Posted by JD Lusan |


« Home | Computer addict » //-->





This post came right in my backyard. It is easy to forget that all we have is by grace.

I have reason to approach the world with an attitude of gratitude virtually all the time, but I too seldom do.

Thanks for the reminder.
http://dogmadogged.blogspot.com

Posted by Blogger Tom - doubts and all #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 



We're Having A Baby!

 © Ltherapeutic.com 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger