CLICK HERE TO OPEN NAV BAR
Ltherapeutic.com

Welcome to my blog. The goal of this site is to pretty much have fun while sharing my knowledge of health and financial, physical, spiritual, and environmental wellness. I invite you to make your comments and enjoy the resources you will find here. I don't claim to know it all so I do look forward to learning from you as well.

February 19, 2005

Persistent in Prayer

Is it possible to pray today and have your prayers answered tomorrow? It sure is, however, our prayers would be answered a lot quicker and more often if we continue to pray consistently. I think it is also important to consider just how many times we give up on our dreams, our futures, and worst our prayers. We in turn give up on God.

Luke 18
The Parable of the Persistent Widow

1 Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. 2 He said: "In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared about men. 3 And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, 'Grant me justice against my adversary.'
4 "For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, 'Even though I don't fear God or care about men, 5 yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won't eventually wear me out with her coming!' "
6 And the Lord said, "Listen to what the unjust judge says. 7 And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? 8 I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"

This scripture really shows the importance of us being persistent in our prayers with God. We must continue to "cry out to him day and night" to prove our faith in him. He cares for us and as a father he wants hear from us. I truly believe that spiritual growth is found in the word and in prayer.

Be persistent in prayer.


Posted by JD Lusan |


« Home | One blessing after another » //-->





Thank you.I enjoyed your blog. God's word is such an inspiration for me.

Posted by Blogger Empowerqueen #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 



We're Having A Baby!

 © Ltherapeutic.com 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger