CLICK HERE TO OPEN NAV BAR
Ltherapeutic.com

Welcome to my blog. The goal of this site is to pretty much have fun while sharing my knowledge of health and financial, physical, spiritual, and environmental wellness. I invite you to make your comments and enjoy the resources you will find here. I don't claim to know it all so I do look forward to learning from you as well.

February 21, 2005

You are the apple of his eye

After reading my bible this morning I began to be aware of just how protected we are by God. He protects us and takes it seriously when we are in danger. Yes, I know that God has the power and the authority to prevent bad things from happening and maybe he does allow some things to happen. Now this does not mean that it does not hurt him. We don't need to live our lives being afraid if we are confident in God.


Zechariah 2:8-9 (The Message)

8 GOD-of-the-Angel-Armies, the One of Glory who sent me on my mission, commenting on the godless nations who stripped you and left you homeless, said, "Anyone who hits you, hits me--bloodies my nose, blackens my eye. 9 Yes, and at the right time I'll give the signal and they'll be stripped and thrown out by their own servants." Then you'll know for sure that GOD-of-the-Angel-Armies sent me on this mission.


Posted by JD Lusan |


« Home | Books I am reading » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 



We're Having A Baby!

 © Ltherapeutic.com 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger