CLICK HERE TO OPEN NAV BAR
Ltherapeutic.com

Welcome to my blog. The goal of this site is to pretty much have fun while sharing my knowledge of health and financial, physical, spiritual, and environmental wellness. I invite you to make your comments and enjoy the resources you will find here. I don't claim to know it all so I do look forward to learning from you as well.

June 21, 2005

Are your relationships important?

This is my wife and I enjoying Sandals in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.

I believe that our emotional wellness highly depends on us being able to relax and spend time with our families and friends. Relationships are a very important part all other aspects of wellness. Business and financial wellness are based on great relationships with customer, client, associate and so forth. Spiritual wellness is also dependent on your relationship with God. You get the idea. Focus on building great relationships at home and outside of the home.


Posted by Hello


Posted by JD Lusan |


« Home | Science Matters: Toxic products add to our chemica... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 



We're Having A Baby!

 © Ltherapeutic.com 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger