CLICK HERE TO OPEN NAV BAR
Ltherapeutic.com

Welcome to my blog. The goal of this site is to pretty much have fun while sharing my knowledge of health and financial, physical, spiritual, and environmental wellness. I invite you to make your comments and enjoy the resources you will find here. I don't claim to know it all so I do look forward to learning from you as well.

April 02, 2005

Hostage reads from "Purpose Driven Life"

I am back. I know I have not been around for a while. I have been dealing with the troubles of the world:

21 After they had evangelized that town and made many disciples, they returned to Lystra, to Iconium, and to Antioch, 22 strengthening the hearts of the disciples by encouraging them to continue in the faith, and by telling them, "It is necessary to pass through many troubles on our way into the kingdom of God." (Acts 14:21-22)

In returning I wanted to show how God worked through the "Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren. God's word can move mountains (his boook is full of scripture).


Posted by JD Lusan |


« Home | HE STANDS WITH US » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 



We're Having A Baby!

 © Ltherapeutic.com 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger