CLICK HERE TO OPEN NAV BAR
Ltherapeutic.com

Welcome to my blog. The goal of this site is to pretty much have fun while sharing my knowledge of health and financial, physical, spiritual, and environmental wellness. I invite you to make your comments and enjoy the resources you will find here. I don't claim to know it all so I do look forward to learning from you as well.

February 22, 2005

HE STANDS WITH US

I have these devotional cards that I read everyday throughout my work day. The one I read today really got my day started great and I thought I would share it with you all.

He Stands With Us
"With God, you have power. No matter what happens in life, you can turn to him, depend on him, put all of your hope in him. His power is greater than any struggle you face or pain you feel. And when you face the evil one, you can be strong because he gives you armor to protect you. His armor shields you and his power helps you stand strong. His strengths flows through you so you can defeat the evil one and it will carry you through to the end."

Ephesians 6:10-11 (NIV)
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.


Posted by JD Lusan |


« Home | You are the apple of his eye » //-->





with God you have power!

Posted by Blogger Empowerqueen #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 



We're Having A Baby!

 © Ltherapeutic.com 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger