CLICK HERE TO OPEN NAV BAR
Ltherapeutic.com

Welcome to my blog. The goal of this site is to pretty much have fun while sharing my knowledge of health and financial, physical, spiritual, and environmental wellness. I invite you to make your comments and enjoy the resources you will find here. I don't claim to know it all so I do look forward to learning from you as well.

June 13, 2005

Favorite scripture

What is your favorite scripture in the bible? Please leave your comments.



Posted by JD Lusan |


« Home | My most recent sermon (Love Has Therapeutic Effects) » //-->





I love the book of Philippians...so encouraging. Back in the day I tried to memorize and find it still runs through my head all the time.

Posted by Blogger Jackie Bolen #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 



We're Having A Baby!

 © Ltherapeutic.com 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger